Release News - ESATAN-TMS 2020 is now released
ESATAN-TMS 2020 is now available to download from our website. ESATAN-TMS provides a high-productivity and powerful thermal modelling environment, supporting the complete thermal analysis process from geometry creation, radiative and thermal analysis, and post-processing of the thermal results.
For a full description of all the functionalities and improvements, please read the Release Notes
ESATAN-TMS 2020 features are outlined below:
Definition of properties of faces and volumes
- Ability to set the properties such as opticals, node numbers, colour ... of individual faces and volumes.
Custom cavities and cavities defined by face
- Ability to define a cavity per face rather than surface as well defining a custom cavity or modifying a generated one.
Remove shell face
- Ability to remove directly selected shell faces of a geometry rather than having to define a cut geometry. Simple mechanism provided to select and remove one or more shell face.
Export of variables to analysis file
- ESATAN-TMS allows a fully parametrised model to be defined, allowing a clear and maintainable model to be created. Extending this capability, ESATAN-TMS 2020 provides the ability to retain references to parameters within the generated thermal model.
Post-Processing - Charting of radiative case heat fluxes
- Ability to chart environment heat fluxes directly from the radiative case using charts, delta charts as well as limits charts.
Post-Processing - Charting of thermal user constants
- User-defined or automatically generated User Constants can be post-processed in Workbench using charts.