Release News - ESATAN-TMS 2022 is now released
ESATAN-TMS 2022 is now available to download from our website. ESATAN-TMS provides a high-productivity and powerful thermal modelling environment, supporting the complete thermal analysis process from geometry creation, radiative and thermal analysis, and post-processing of the thermal results.
The new ESATAN-TMS 2022 features are listed below, for a full description of all the functionalities and improvements, please read the Release Notes
Application Programming Interface
- Ability to define plugins via the Workbench to perform common and bespoke model building and execution tasks.
GUI Dialog error messages
- Addition of interactive data validation for Workbench dialog fields.
User-defined grouping ability for model tree items
- Ability to create new tree structure for boundary conditions, cavities contact zone and user-defined conductors.
General Improvement for overlay legend
- Automatic legend key update based on what is displayed.
Thermal Node number Overlay
- Merge of the two thermal node overlays to provide enhanced capabilities such as display of multiple nodes.
General improvement for contact zones
- Introduction of a new contact zone overlay highlighting the geometry in contact.
Planet image automatic orientation
- Introduction of planet image animation based on the misson data.
Additional Support for parametric variables
- Introduction of new analysis case subfolders as well as additional reporting capabilites on parametric variables.
Improved post-processing capabilities
- Ability to higlight chart items in the element list.